Are you looking for a fast paced, creative environment where you can use your expertise to develop and market cutting-edge interactive and digital products? Then Worldnow has the opportunity for you.
Technical Support Specialist
- Field technical questions via phone and email and efficiently diagnose issues
- Log all customer interactions in a ticket tracking system
- Resolve issues and communicate back to client as well as internally to the appropriate WorldNow team. Communicate regularly with client throughout the troubleshooting process until resolution
- Escalate issues internally in the event the issue cannot be resolved via normal troubleshooting steps
- Regularly contribute to as well as update a knowledge base system
- Utilize self-service technical support tools for clients and end users, such as FAQ’s, live chat, knowledge base, manuals, etc.
- Monitor diagnostic tool set to isolate and resolve system issues. Perform diagnostic and troubleshooting for various system components.
- Provide training to customers via phone on support issues or software installation, changes or upgrades, if required
- Provide formal training to junior team members
- Support weekend deployments
- Every 2 week rotating shift schedule
- Excellent communication & written skills
- Strong customer service and computer skills
- Must have a solid understanding Internet technologies, ideally: Windows, web-based applications, Microsoft Web server applications, video streaming, FTP, and HTML
- Efficient organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Complex problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Minimum 2 years experience providing technical support to clients
- Must be detailed-oriented, quality-conscious and able to interface effectively via phone or email with both technical and non-technical clients
- Ability to remain composed, sharp, and customer focused at all times and in stressful situations
- Flexible and ability to work a range of shifts, including weekends, night shifts and all holidays is required